Thur 9th Dec
Welcome to Kent Food Hubs Ashford!
Our order cycle runs weekly and closes every Tuesday at noon. Our pack day is a Thursday. We offer a variety of pick up locations and times and for a small fee, we can deliver in and around Ashford. See below for details.
How does it work?
- We source small, independent and ethically minded local traders and list their goods in our online shop.
- Browse our range of fantastic items and place your order before Tuesday at 12:00pm.
- We let our Traders know what you’ve ordered and they get busy! Whether that be baking, harvesting or making your purchased goods.
- On Thursday mornings, our Hub Coordinator, Kate and Kati Co-director get to work, receiving , sorting and packing your goods into your orders ready for their forever home.
- You arrive to collect your shopping from Kate at Bare Bazaar or Beckie at The Tickled Trout Wye, or have it delivered by one of our lovely hub team.
You are super happy, nourished by good food and tell ALL your friends how great we are!
Our Traders are super happy as they receive 100% of the prices they set, not being undercut by a supermarket or wholesale. We’re always happy to answer any enquiries, questions or just have a chat about all things sustainable, so please do contact us at email@example.com or click on our linktr.ee to visit our website or join our mailing list at: https://linktr.ee/kentfoodhubsashford
We hope to meet you soon.
Free Collection Points –
- Bare Bazaar, Unit 15 Park Mall Shopping Centre, Ashford TN24 8RY
- Tickled Trout, 2 Bridge St, Wye, Ashford TN25 5EB
Delivery Option -
- TN23 + TN24 - £3.60
- TN25 + TN26 - £5.00
- TN27 + TN30 - £6.50
If you would like to become a member or donate to support our work, please follow this link: https://opencollective.com/kent-food-hubs-ashford