Paula's Handmade Soaps
Most of my soaps are scented with essential oils, but I also make unperfumed soaps for people with perfume allergies. My products are vegan, cruelty free & have been certified by an approved chemist.
I have been making soaps for the last 3 years using the cold process method. I was taught how to do this at The Little Soap Company in a beautiful village in the Cotswolds & have not stopped since!
- Facial Bars in charcoal and tea tree (perfect for normal to greasy skin) and natural oat (for normal to dry/sensitive skin),
- Shampoo bars (ideal for reducing plastic bottles in the bathroom. Can also be used as body soap
- Salt bars (slightly harder texture, with coconut oil, avocado oil and finely ground pink Himalayan sea salt)
All are good for exfoliation and have the beneficial effects of all the minerals found in sea salt. Lather up and rub directly onto your skin to feel all the tiny salt crystals providing a spa style scrub.
- Bath bombs (delicately fragranced with essential oils and wrapped in tissue paper ( incorporates :- epsom salts, sweet almond oil and kaolin clay to make the water and your skin silky soft
- Natural soy wax melts (wonderful fragrances to gently scent your room, packaged in a beautiful organza bag.)
During the year I make seasonal products that are ideal for gifts.
- Wicker heart shaped gift basket that can be filled with various items,
- Gift bags of three small heart soaps, salt bar and foot scrub gift bags
- Ceramic burners and soap dishes that can be bought on their own or with accompanying soaps or wax melts.
Please feel free to contact me with regarding my products and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.